Monday, March 14, 2016

Winter Day Trip

I've been spending so much time this winter with my new 2016 KLR 650 dual sport (two major rallies already) that I haven't done much with the Versys. It was sunny and very warm today so I thought I'd take it for a nice long ride. Got all my duds on, put some air in the tires and hit the e-button...nothing. The battery was dead. Well, I got enough juice in the battery to get it started and off we went on a 200 mile loop around Central Florida. It gave me some time to think about where I'll be heading when I can finally get out of Florida. First stop, the Smokys. Then I'm working on a plan to revisit my roots in the Northeast. New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Maybe also Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment