Friday, July 24, 2015

And the winner is ...

... the 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT.


Rider Magazine's 26th Annual "Motorcycle of the Year" Award. Article.

A great deal of research goes into selecting a motorcycle. In a lot of respects, I think it's safe to say that I put more into my motorcycle selections as I do my car* selections. After 10,000 miles in under four months, I think the V1000 is a winner. However, it feels good to get some confirmation on that from folks who presumably know what they're talking about.

__________
* My current car is a 2007 Toyota Rav4. Very basic, no-frills model, except that I got the more powerful V6. As of today, 8 years after buying it, I have under 32,000 miles on it; averaging 4,000 miles a year of use. I'd rather hop on my motorcycle (whatever I'm riding at the time) over the cage any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment