Thursday, July 2, 2015

Barber Vintage Fest

The Florida Summer is starting to wear on me big time so I'm naturally looking forward to hitting the road to Lexington, Ohio next week for the AMA Vintage Days (July 10-12). I'll take the two-day beeline up to Mansfield, where I'll be staying. Coming back I plan to work over to and down the east coast. I don't have the return route quite mapped out at the moment.

The AMA Vintage Days are one of two of the premier vintage motorcycle events in the United States. The other premier event is the Barber Vintage Fest in Leads, Alabama (near Birmingham), which runs only a few months away in October. The Barber Fest seems to get better every year. If I had to choose between the two it would be Barber. The place is immaculate and the Vintage Motorcycle Museum is worth the trip alone.

Info and tickets on sale HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment